About Software Licensing Pros
Analyst firm Forrester estimates approximately 10 – 20% of IT software costs result from lack of effective software controls being in place. Software license management, or SLM, is part of an overall software asset management (SAM) capability and helps control total IT licensing costs.
Be Savvy with your Licensing
Work with SoftwareLicensingPros, powered by XTIVIA. We have the experience to untangle your software suite, navigate vendor licensing requirements and help you streamline your licensing investments.
We are standing by to learn about your organization, then explore and optimize your software licensing needs.
Vice President, Software Licensing
Amir has 20+ years of deep experience with IBM’s software. He helps current and future IBM customers make the most of their licensing investments, and guides IBM business partners in increasing sales to their customers.
Software Sales Executive
Debbie has 10+ years as an accomplished data-driven, cloud software sales exec for workflow automation, PaaS, SaaS, mobile, data solutions, integration, DevOps, e-commerce, monitoring tools and smarter processes to drive innovation, revenue and value.
How to Choose Your License
There are different types of licenses, potentially complex user agreements and security, and the need to optimize your licensing investments especially as related to your existing IT environment. Choosing to purchase and/or renew licenses to meet company business targets is a critical decision. Spending too much or get licenses you don’t need or use means wasting company resources. Not having the right licenses or having enough to go around risks compliance questions, limits productivity and, ultimately, bottom-line performance. Not knowing the vendor’s ecosystem can cost valuable time in negotiations.
Work with one of our experts to ensure you have what you need, when you need, at the best rate and with the least amount of time to get it right.
Leverage Software Licensing Pros to Reduce Software Costs
- Staff time navigation complex licensing = lost revenue generation
- Purchasing / renewing unused or unnecessary licenses
- Need to leverage old applications
- Not purchasing the right applications User over-limit usage
- Not knowing what licenses are needed
- Complex vendor product-sphere
- Slow vendor-direct negotiations
- Deep expertise and vendor relationship to navigate the system
- Access to “best” pricing/even less than vendor-direct
- Experience with preventing/resolving compliance audits
- No wasted time spent negotiating
- Maximize staff time and value
- Maximize employee time and value–ease your decision making process.
- Forget vendor negotiation, let us provide reduced license costs.
- Availability for fast licensing renewals, to lower your costs.